Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Beach vs. Pool........

I have always been a pool person.  Living in upstate New York for almost my entire life, that truly was the means for cooling off in the summer.  We certainly had the Lakes, and the occasional stream, but for true floating, diving and cooling off, give me a pool.  Well that has all changed. Almost 12 years ago, after moving to a coastal state, it is now the OCEAN.  I think I mentioned to you that I am a Nanny and it is a favorite outing for many of my Lovies.


This is little Anna.......Cutie Pie


This is at low tide.  Look at all the beach (sand) room.


Forever play room.......


Early morning at the beach.



It's great at low tide, because the little kiddos can play in the tide pools.  
 Love the beach............


82 degree water temp....can't beat that, and you don't have to turn on the pool heater.


You can just sit your chair in the water and read your book......

  Come on "Nanny Chrissy", let's go in the water...


"The OCEAN, not the pool"

What's your choice?  Ocean or pool?  Just curious.  Oh, we picked up some great Sea Shells, Sand Dollars and Star Fish. (At the "OCEAN").


Chrissy

2 comments: