Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well this is the 2nd day of the blog, and daughter and I will be parting ways.  Our little sojourn is over and back to our lives in separate states.  Wood worker man (husband) and I will be stopping in Virginia and visiting Son and family for a bit, then on to South Carolina.

What a fab visit this was.  Spending time with the Grands and eating, shopping, walking, laughing, game playing, cooking and talking about the blog.  We have decided we would each post an entry once a week and entertain you with two entries.  Please be patient with us as we are trying to educate ourselves as we move forward.  I promise we will get more interesting and hopefully hold your attention as we go.  You will soon find out that I am a true lover of words, quotes, humorous sayings, and inspirational quips.

This following quote is one of my favorites, and is something Daughter and I are trying to convey on our blog.

Image: Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment