Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Markus

Happy Birthday to my incredible husband Markus (banker man).  I think I just want to call him Markus from now on.  The whole "Banker Man" never really did it for me.  His name really isn't Markus either!?! It's just Mark.  I have always called him Markus.  Don't ask me why, I really have no idea.  We started dating when I was just a baby.....15.  I have only known him as Markus.  My brother use to laugh when I would call him Markus.  He would say "Marcus B. Welby" and start giggling.  Does anyone even remember that show.....Marcus B. Welby, MD? That shows you how old we are. He was just 12 when we started dating so I'm sure it was a little brother thing to do, make fun of your sister and her new boyfriend.

I really am at a loss for words to describe Markus. He's so much more than I deserve.  I thank God every single day for him.  He really does "complete me".  Tall dark and handsome doesn't even start to describe him.  And those blue eyes.......be still my heart! I could go on......so I will. He is my soulmate, bff, confidante, spiritual advisor, and the most amazing father to our two children.  Thank you God, I couldn't have picked anyone better.

These were taken over Memorial Day weekend when we visited Buffalo.  We had a big celebration at his sister Mary's house.  Joey (Mark's brother) and his family flew in from Denver.  Joey had a conference in Toronto later in the week and came in early to celebrate Mark (6/3) and Mary's (6/2) birthdays.

Joey, Mary and Mark

Joey, Mark, Tyler (Mary's son), Josh

The whole "Fam Damnily". Josh, Joey, Tyler, Greg, Chloe, Kath, Mary, Me, Connor, Mark (holding Daisy), Evan, Papa Dan, "B"

Did I mention that he is pretty athletic too?
He actually hates to have his picture taken.  So in all fairness, here is a "photo montage" of the love of my life.  Happy Birthday my sweet Markus.  May we spend many, many more together! <3



Thanks for stopping in!

Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment